Sunday, July 20, 2008

Little Drew's Christening

I will be very brief, as I have been trying multiple ways to get this video to download(the first version was way too long and would not download). I have ended up making it shorter so those of you out-of-towners can see Little Drew's big day...he is the 2nd baby you see in the clip.(...sorry I had a bit of a bad angle with the flowers and the old guy's ear, but Little Drew definitely made the day...)



Concerning other parts of the family, I am beginning to believe that my little niece is a figment of my imagination...i.e. Charlos - post us some pics!!


Love to all (even you Charles), Kathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Kath, thank you so much for getting this ready. It just made my day. :) O, and Drew, way to be so good. I'm a pretty proud aunt!

Anonymous said...

Kathy...way to go. Thanks for working so hard to get this posted. You did a great job! Boy...those Methodists are really quick with these baptisms!
Carolyn (YiaYia)