Sunday, January 27, 2008

Austin and the Grizzlies

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share a few more pics from my adventures in January! Justin and I had a great time visiting Charles, Cobbie, and Little Katie early in the month. We made the rounds at Hula Hut and downtown Austin while getting to spend some time with my new niece! She is quite a cutie...

I didn't know I was so boring...she was out like a light!


Last week we headed out in the cold to see our favorite Grizzlies take on LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. We had fantastic seats (compliments of the Cates) and really enjoyed getting drenched in sweat on the sidelines (I contemplated not showering, but much to Justin's relief, I went against the idea!).




Hope all is well with all of you! Make sure you tune in Thursday night (Jan. 31st) for the season premiere of Lost...it is addictive!

Stay warm and healthy and I hope to see you all soon!

Love, Cousin K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...in spite of the great seats, you didn't bring the Grizzlies any luck. The pics are great. Baby Drew has some real competition in the cutest baby contest. Baby Katie is a real doll!!!