Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Whew! We made it. This was such a fun holiday season...I'm in complete denial about going back to work in an hour. So, here's a look back at a few great memories from the final days of 2007:

Santa or Smoky the Bear? Neither...it's John in the bear hat post-sled!


We spent three days up in the mountains snowboarding at Keystone and Breckenridge. Here are some of our tracks through unreal fresh powder! Needless to say, I got stuck a lot and several pant-fulls of snow, but it was just fabulous.

For NYE, we had a Clue Year's Eve party at our house. I was Mrs. Peacock and John was Wadsworth/Mr. Boddy. Some people even rented and made costumes...it was great.

What angelic young lady could have made such a lovely snow angel?

Atop of ole Sleigh Hill...all covered in snow. This was Christmas morning at the park next to our house. Dad and Vicki were launching down the slope right along with the rest of us. We always laugh that my friend calls this sleigh hill rather than sled hill, since--as you can see--there are very few reindeer present.


Present city! I'm spirited out!!! Hope you all enjoyed the holidays too. I miss you.

Lots of love~Colorado Speros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute you both look on New Year's...not "clueless" at all. Love the snow pics. While you were buried in snow making snow angels, I was basking on the beach (actually I was in a sweatshirt and pants) at Hilton Head. I just got back. Colette and Chichi send their love to all.
Carolyn